Shopping Service – Delivery Service – Kauai Kiss – Kauai – Hawaii
There are lots of reasons for using the personalized shopping service of Kauai Kiss (Kauai Island Shopping Service). Kauai Kiss is an island wide delivery service set up for guests and locals alike. Whenever you have the need for others to do your shopping, they are the go to service.
Often times arrivals are late in the afternoon or at night. After traveling for most of the day the last thing some people want to do is go to a grocery store. Once you place your order with Kauai Kiss, they will arrange for someone to shop your grocery list and have the food waiting for you when you arrive at Honu Point.
If you are celebrating a special occasion and can’t quite figure out how to surprise someone with something special, Kauai Kiss will shop for what you have in mind and arrange to get it to you prior to or during your stay. This week I had a family who wanted Easter baskets for their two daughters. Kauai Kiss made up the baskets and delivered them to Honu Point ahead of their arrival.
I will leave it to your imagination as to what other surprises might be kind of fun.
For local residents, Kauai Kiss is available to shop for you as well. If you have a health condition that limits your ability to get around or you are simply busy with life, Kauai Kiss is available to deliver groceries to your doorstep.
Here is how it works:
- When you are ready to place your order, complete the Customer Information section of the website.
- You will find their convenient ‘grocery list builder’ just below the Customer Information section. Fill in the items you would like bought. Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper will make every effort to find all items on your list, or seek acceptable substitutes approved by you. This grocery list builder will help you create your Kauai vacation grocery shopping list quickly and easily.
- In the box to the right of each item you want them to buy, include the size, weight and/or quantity; you might also include desired brand, ‘flavor’, fat content, organic and/or ‘local’ preference, ‘least expensive’ or ‘top-shelf’ – whatever you feel is important to help them understand exactly what you want.
- You can use the ‘Additional Items’ boxes at the bottom of each grocery category to add any items you would like them to purchase for you that you do not see on the list.
- If after placing your initial order you realize there are items you would like to add to your grocery list, that is no problem at all. Just let them know at least 48 hours prior to delivery to give your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper time to purchase these items for you.
- If it is easier for you, you can also email them your grocery list, and the customer information requested, using their Contact Form.
- Once you hit the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the form, you will automatically be forwarded and instructed about how to make your deposit.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order, and can expect to be contacted by your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper shortly thereafter.
As you might expect, the cost for using this personalized shopping service is not inexpensive. This comes directly from the Rate section of Kauai Kiss’ website:
What Does Your Grocery Shopping & Delivery Service Cost?
Groceries: Kauai KISS does not mark-up your groceries, and strives to find the best value for our customers. We are happy to share the actual store receipts with you.
Shopping: For Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper’s shopping time, a 25% shopping charge is added to your bill.
Delivery: For our island-wide delivery service, there is a $40 – $60 zip-code based delivery charge, including our pre-stocking service (see rates below).
Is there a minimum Shopping Fee?
There is a $50 minimum Shopping Fee.
How Does the Deposit Work?
Kauai KISS charges a $100.00 fully refundable deposit, to ‘lock-in’ your grocery order and get Your Kauai KISS Personal Shopper right to work arranging for your grocery shopping and delivery. If you cancel your order at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled delivery time, we will gladly refund your deposit.
What is Your Delivery Fee?
Island-wide distance-based Delivery Fee by Town & Zip Code:
- Lihue (96766), Hanamaulu (96715), Kapaa (96746), Kealia (96751), Anahola (96703): $40
- Kilauea (96754), Princeville (96722), Lawai (96765), Kalaheo (96741), Koloa and Poipu (96756): $50
- Ele ele (96705), Hanapepe (96716), Makaweli (96769), Kaumakani (96747), Waimea (96796), Kekaha (96752), Hanalei & Haena (96714): $60
What is your delivery range?
We deliver to the entire island of Kauai.
Can I give a gratuity to my Kauai KISS Personal Shopper/Delivery person?
Our shoppers/delivery drivers are allowed to accept gratuities. Our clients have absolutely no obligation to tip whatsoever, but if you feel the service you received was exemplary and would like to show your appreciation, our hard-working employees are most grateful!
Phone: 808-822-KISS (5477)
For more of my blogs or to subscribe, go to our Guides page. For more information about our luxury vacation rental, Honu Point, on the north shore of Kauai, go to any other page of this website. We would LOVE you to follow us on Instagram. Mahalo!